Therapy that Transforms. Accessible to All.
Overcoming barriers to advance Colorado to a higher standard of therapy for individuals of all abilities.
1) Programming - Every client deserves meaningful and measurable outcomes that result in a higher quality of life.
2) Outreach - Treatment options should be accessible to all individuals, regardless of resources, culture, or geography.
3) Collaboration - Lasting change is attained by bridging clients, caregivers, educators, and communities through common vision.
4) Training - Quality clinicians arise from quality training.
5) Sustainability - A healthy organization is efficient, systematic, and thoughtfully managed.